Cooking - Section M
Steward: Pauline Nixon – Telephone (02) 6033 1991
Entry Fee: $1.00
Prizes: First Certificate & $2.50 | Second Certificate & $1.50
Entries Open from Monday 21st November to Friday 25th November 2016 – 11.00 am – 4.30 pm
Entries need to be finalised by Friday 25th November and delivered to the Main Pavilion by 6.30 pm.
No late entries accepted
Cooking to be at showgrounds by 9.00 am Saturday 26th November and horticultural entries to the grounds by Sunday 27th November by 9.00 am.
All prize money paid by Treasurer on Show Day only
- All exhibits must be home made and home baked and must be the work of the exhibitor
- Exhibit entries must be delivered in oven bags with twist ties to retain freshness
- Attach Entry Number to plate with cello tape
- “Plain” – no additives – eg icing, fruit, nuts, etc
- Decorated classes judged for decoration only – will not be cut